Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I'm Stressed!


Our post will begin with the latest fails of the week, featuring a normal smattering of fools and unfortunates.  Some of these scenes look like they hurt -a lot, yet the cameras never stop rolling....interesting....
...oh well....
...... sacrifices must be made for our viewing pleasure....:)
.....the show must go on!!!



An older performance (2004) by the famous Cirque du Soleil -from Montreal BTW.
Fine music always highlighting their unique acts, which border on the bizarre.
This is one of my favorites.


FYI - the Emperor has been banging his head against the wall in an effort to improve the quality of your wretched lives stay while visiting this blog; and I have made only microscopic improvements.


.... most of you are already aware that I am not very good, -that's an understatement   

and everything takes me a lot of time!

.....slowing down my postings...
..get it?
 maybe their quality is suffering???   :(

Even The Epic Post, which you have been patiently waiting for, has been delayed!

Sadly, I'm afraid that there is nothing that I can do to prevent this;
I have still been working on it, though.
- rest assured!!!
......
...actually I haven't ...
.....
It will come eventually.
I'm stressed!!...
...let's listen to some comforting street organ music by Goldenangel.** 




No comments:

Post a Comment