Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Savvy Reporter Tele-ported In From The Past to Save Seniors!!!

How's that for a sensationalist headline?

Charlie LeDuff


 ........is a bad-ass reporter from Detroit who works for Fox news.

First of all, he totally looks like Sean Penn

see the resemblance?
- another bad-ass and all around great guy; so that by itself, automatically puts Charlie in my good books.

I DO hope to cover .....heh heh...... sounds like I'm trying to be the reporter huh?.....
......well I'm not!!!.... more material regarding Charlie LeDuff; but let us begin with this excellent, representative report done by him, regarding the NASTY food, the house-bound seniors in the Detroit area are being fed. -due to the misuse of funds, by their officials-

**Warning
This video will probably make you angry!
Good!


BOY!!!
I wish Canada had a hundred Charlie LeDuffs!!! **
                                                             .......
.....just like I wish the world was run by Buddhist monks; and that Russian crows flew everywhere....well maybe not everywhere...the crows are too damn smart and it wouldn't be fair to the cats...see my Trolling Crows post.

Anyways, Charlie sincerely cares for the seniors and it shows in his hard-hitting style. I hope his efforts will achieve some positive changes over there.

**Hi five Charlie!

And let all Wrong Doers :( :(  tremble!!! when they see that reporter (Charlie...duhhh) coming their way!


Thanks To:
  • Fox 2 News Detroit
  • Google Images
  • Jesse Fernandez - Your Daily Media



No comments:

Post a Comment