Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Singing on a Commuter Bus and the Musical Group ALIVE

Lida and Luba

I just realized that my last few postings have been leaning on the "dark side"...evil dolls and murderous clowns!!! Wow!!! - what the heck? - it must have had something to do with my mood or something???!!! Anyways, here are some happy videos to dispel the clouds!

#1
Just a random event occurring on a Russian commuter bus. A happy little video. "I'll be out at Night in a Field with a Horse"



#2
A couple of Russian girls: Luba / Люба and Lida / Лида who are part of a larger musical group called "ALIVE / ЖИВЫЕ" 

"ALIVE"

 singing, like a pair of angels, the song: "Snowflake"  - actually this isn't the song "Snowflake", which I had originally planned to have as the video...... instead I got this one instead by accident! It is not as good as "Snowflake" and I don't even know what it is called! *** - but the girls are adorable, so we will have to live with it - hummff!!! 


They just soooo cute!!!

***update*** my friend Svetlana says that the song is the group - Alive('s) - own song and does not have an independent name. So.... I think that this means that the name of the song is "Living" ....
:( ????

Luba, Lida and the rest of the group, started their musical act out on the streets.... in the commuter trains ....and basically anywhere else where they could make money and promote themselves.

#3
In a year they were playing the major clubs!

The song: "Roads"



and they even launched their own tour of 50 cities in 4 countries!



Good work ALIVE!!! 
:))))



Here is a link to their own YouTube channel - GroupZhivie
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIY6UQEpr1jhC4V6gr1yiVw


Thanks To:

Светлана @  http://my.mail.ru/mail/sweetstone


No comments:

Post a Comment