Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday March 24

Here's what the current weather is looking like.







I don't know, but it looks like it might be alright today.

Hey - I find the following from http://memepix.com/ just toooo funny, believe me my views are not expressed in the least. And guys, please remember that here in Canada, we can joke about this kind of stuff and rarely is it taken seriously! We are usually able to keep it above that line that separates humor from insult. So with that in mind.....

p.s.I can't seem to get this photo to enlarge, but I will work on it.





  


Here is the latest edition of Fails of the Week


Tee-heh - always entertaining. A lot of these situations could have been prevented, so I don't feel sorry for those people in the least (well maybe a little)- like "DUH what did you think was going to happen?"


If you're going to be stupid, then learn from the masters!



.........

.........   

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment