Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Matador Quits!!! - We Celebrate with the 5th Dimension!

Good riddance

Boy is it ever hot today! 
Quite nice for April.
 A few random shots.








Canadian Gangster
The item below is very cool...


GOOD  It is a barbaric/evil practice


Let's celebrate!
This is a little old....but too bad - I like it and it is very appropriate.

The Fifth Dimension
Age of Aquarius (1969) 




Cheezy special effects, but considering that the original Star Trek had only recently gone off the air when the gang sang this song, I guess it's alright....actually it's not, so just close your eyes and listen. Or convert it to MP3 format
-even better- 

Regardless of what you end up doing, the song's hypnotic rhythm should uplift.

The girls: Florence LaRue and Marilyn McCoo were sure good looking!
.....but the entire group deserves credit: Billy Davis Jr,  Lamonte McLemore, Ron Townson were the
male members FYI.


Fine looking people!

2 comments:

  1. I like the helpful information you provide in
    your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I'm quite certain I will learn plenty of new stuff right here!
    Best of luck for the next!

    Take a look at my weblog; www.wapmaster2.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and I shall/have check(ed)it out!

      Delete