Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Vancouver Cosplay Events

Should win for her smile
Vancouver is hosting the Anime Revolution 2013 at the Vancouver Trade and Convention Centre.

I have a few photos to prove:

Yes! your Highness es!!!
Is he supposed to be Sonic the Hedgehog, or perhaps Sailor Moon?
AWW  -What a cute little bunny!!!

I added this one, because it was lying around in my computer taking up a bunch of space. Do you know who it is?
I worked for someone who looked like him - except that it was a woman! YIKES!
ahh! Don't shoot! ( Actually -go ahead- make my day )

And another "Zombies Invade the Streets"  event - yawn - was held on Saturday called the Vancouver Zombie Walk  2013

Some of the LESS frightening ( as I do have some sensitive readers, you know ) photos :

well done!
I'm moving! I'm moving!
Brainnnsss
Very well done by all!  
Very!!!

I am not a big fan of either; but the events are a good form of escapism for the participants, from their normal mundane lives. Some of the girls are hot as well.... so a visual feast fest is provided for the male spectators tired of looking at the male nerds.

           




Overall, everyone wins and a good time for all!
P.S. 
I don't know yet how to disable the stupid auto-play feature in the video. Just turn the volume down. I will eventually figure it out.

Thanks To:
  • Vancouver Sun ( Aug 17 )

No comments:

Post a Comment